TIME . TREATMENT . TRUST
where TIME is taken to make the right assessment
a thorough examination which includes an
interview and a physical assessment. To ensure
you’re properly assessed, an appointment takes
where TREATMENT is tailored
Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (OMT) which
specialises in treating pain, stiffness, discomfort
and disfunction originating from Articular
(joint), Neural (nerve) and Muscular structures
of your body.
All the treatment is very ‘hands-on’ based on
the latest scientific and clinical evidence and
includes highly specific manual techniques and
therapeutic exercises. All treatment is tailored
to your individual needs, ensuring you receive
the very best care.
where TRUST is placed in you
commitment to returning to health. You’ll be
asked to actively participate in your recovery
by performing the prescribed rehabilitation
exercises. This way we keep the number of
sessions to a minimum. Our main aim is to
return you to your best level of health, as
quickly as possible, in the most effective way.
Estie Delport received her B Sc (Physiotherapy) degree at Stellenbosch University in 1990. She has completed various courses over the years as required for CPD activity, notably an Ergonomics Diploma at UCT in 1997 and an OMT Diploma in 2014. Estie is furthering her experience with a diploma in Chronic Pain through the Western Cape Pain Interest Group which she commenced in 2015.
Estie has over 25 years successful experience in private Physiotherapy practice. During the last 13 years she has specialised in the corporate environment where she provides physiotherapy to a number of large corporations including Shell, Clicks and Woolworths.
Estie’s “hands-on” approach is result driven and highly valued by her patients. During the past 25 years, Estie’s Physiotherapy practice has migrated from being treatment-based to promoting a more complete health and wellness outcome. Her greatest challenge and objective, going forward, is to educate all stakeholders in the Health Care Sector regarding this shift and the essential and valuable service that properly trained Physiotherapists can provide.
Estie’s work now extends to Johannesburg where she does office visits for some of her patients who are based there.
Estie Delport Physiotherapy charges MEDICAL AID RATES
- You can expect a fee of between R450-R550 for a 45 minute appointment.
- The current coding system required by Medical Aid Schemes works on a complex ‘fee-for-service’ basis. This means that your account is determined by what treatment is actually done for your specific ailment on that specific day of treatment.
- The same rate applies to patients not on a Medical Aid.
- Accounts are mailed to you, in line with Green Initiatives.
- A 10% discount is offered for payment on the day of treatment.
- Payment can be facilitated via EFT or by using Snapscan (we will gladly assist you with this).
- On request, your account can be submitted to your Medical Aid directly by the practice. Please note that no discount applies to these accounts. The patient must also ensure that funds are available to cover these accounts.
For an appointment please text or mail
your request to the following:
082 789 0470
Clairwood Medical Practice
2nd Floor Wembley Square
Monday: 08h00 – 12h00
Tuesday: 10h00 – 14h00
Wednesday: 14h00 – 18h00
Thursday: 10h00 – 14h00
Friday: 08h00 – 12h00
CONNECT WITH US: REGISTERED WITH: Health Professions Council of South Africa / HPCSA PRACTICE NUMBER: 7233469
MEMBER OF: South African Society of Physiotherapy / SASP and Orthopaedic Manipulative Physiotherapy Group / OMPTG